Friday, November 15, 2013

It's a boy!!!

The boys are really excited, Annie really doesn't care or understand what is going on.  Everything looked great and I am measuring 18 weeks and 3 days.  There was a little bit of fluid in the kidneys, which my dr. said not to worry about, but that it would give him a reason to look again later on.  So I will probably get another u/s, which is cool.  The new technology is cool, but I think he didn't get as many good shots as he could have or might have, if the baby was bigger.  He kept covering his face with his hands so it was hard to get a good face pic, but it was still cool to see and I am hoping that when I have my next u/s maybe the face pics will be better.  There was one really cute pic with the baby's mouth open like he was singing, so the dr. typed in Fa La La La La .  I think I might use that for our christmas cards this year.

Here are some pics.
Singing

Legs

Face

It's a boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment