Thursday, November 21, 2013
19 weeks
Today I am 19 weeks. There is not a whole lot to report. I feel pretty good. Just the usual aches and pains of a growing baby inside of me. I have felt the baby move. But it has been just a little bit. It still concerns me that I haven't felt him move more. I am sure everything is fine, but I can't help be curious why I don't seems to feel him as much as with my other pregnancy. I know he is still tiny in there, and there is a lot of cushioning, but I expected to feel him more by now. Hopefully the movement everyday will come soon. We do have a name for our little boy. Stanley Michael. Stanley is for Mike's uncle and Michael is of course for Mike and Papa G. He will be our only child that has a family name for both his first and middle name. I somehow have always know we would have a little Stanley. Mike has wanted to use that name for awhile now. I probably need to start taking some belling pics soon. Probably next week, when I am half way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment