| BFP!!! |
I thought about starting a new blog, but I think I will continue you on this one. I am pg again. After we waited the two cycles, we miraculously (anytime I can get pg so easily its a miracle to me) became pg right away. Our bundle of joy is now due in April. I still haven't told people about my miscarriage, but eventually I will share this blog with family and friends and when/if they read through it, they will know. I feel like the miscarriage I went through will always be a part of this pg, even though it is separate. I don't know if that makes sense. Anyway, everything is going well with this pg. I started having morning sickness shortly after I got my BFP, so right away things were different then before. I also have my usual symptom of having to pee in the middle of the night, which is something I did not have when I miscarried. Because of this, I felt pretty good that this pg was going to stick. We told family, even before I went to the dr. Everyone is very excited. This will be grandchild #13 for my parents and grandchild #8 for Mike's. Possibly the last grandchild for both. I went to the my first dr. appt shortly after we told our families. I wasn't sure what the protocol for this dr. was, as I only saw him once when I was pg with Anabel and then she was born. I was bout 8 weeks and not sure if I would get to hear a heartbeat. But my dr. has an u/s machine in his office, so he does an u/s on the first visit to date the pg. I saw the beautiful beating heart, and though I was pretty sure everything was going good, I was still so happy and relieved to see that. So the word is now out to almost everyone that we are expecting baby #4.
![]() |
| A perfect little 8 week baby |

No comments:
Post a Comment