Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The End

This will be the last post of this blog.  I will keep it private and not share it, but I wanted to write down what I have gone through so that I will remember.  After my 2nd blood work, it showed my numbers were increasing.  That was strange, but I knew that it probably did not mean anything.  We went to Utah, I bled for about a week.  I had mild crapping.  The bleeding was not extremely heavy. If it had happened 2 weeks earlier, I would have thought it was my period.  I did pass some clots.  A lot of little ones, one somewhat large one.  We enjoyed our time with family. I did not tell anyone, I just didn't want anyone to be sad about it, when we were there to visit.  When we got home from our trip, my dr. had me go in for more blood work.  My numbers had completely dropped.  The test was negative for pg, so they told me I completely miscarried.  I do not need another u/s, and I do not have to go in for my appt. next week.  They want us to wait 2 cycles before trying again.  I am afraid to try again.  Afraid that with my advanced age, I will just miscarry again. But I know we will probably try, because both Mike and I feel we have one more child waiting to be a part of our family.  I just hope I do no miscarry again.  I am grateful though that everything went so smoothly and besides the emotions of losing a baby, everything else is fine and was not physically difficult to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment