Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Due date and Nesting

I have been nesting today.  It seems early, right?  There is a lady at church expecting her first girl so I decided to go through baby clothes and give her all our baby girl stuff.  I figured while I was doing that, I should just go through the boys clothes too and get out what we have for Stanley. Then I cleared some space in Annie dresser so I will have room for Stanley's clothes.  After doing all that, I realized I had probably done too much, as I have contractions. Oh yeah, I decided to pull out all the girl clothes that I think I can sell at the upcoming consignment sale in April, and then put the rest aside to donate.  Now that I sit down and think about how I feel like nesting I realized, that today is my original due date.  Before I miscarried I was actually due on Jan 7.  I figured the baby would come between Christmas and New Years, just because I usually go early.  But today is the actually expected due date. It strange to think that had I not of miscarried, I would have a baby in my arms by now, probably.  It doesn't really make me sad anymore, just strange to think about.  Also it makes me feel that Stanley needed to come when he did, and that is why that all happened, but I guess I will never know. I am ready for him to be here already and start adjusting to our lives with a new baby.  I hope that the last trimester will go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment