Friday, October 18, 2013

2nd trimester!!!

I am officially in my second trimester.  Yahh!! But more importantly I haven't thrown up in over a week.  I think the morning sickness is behind me.  I do not feel 100% all the time, and hoping that I get a burst of energy soon, but I am so glad not to be sick anymore.  In less than a month, we get to see this little bundle of joy growing inside and me, and will get to find out what we are having.  I am excited to know.  Part of me really wants a little girl, so that Annie will have a sister, and they can be as good as friends as JR and AJ, but I also have always thought our youngest would be a boy.  So not really sure which way this will go. I am pretty sure this is my last pregnancy, I do not think I can do this again. But I guess only the Lord knows for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment